Sunday 13 November 2011

Pixar Short: Day & Night - An Inside Look


I chose to post this video because it's an inside 'scoop' of the story 'Day & Night' (2010), directed by Teddy Newton (born in Encino). The producers also talk about there own experience, what they think about the video and the concept itself. I was surprised when I read that they said 'it was the hardest Pixar short to describe'...I absolutely LOVED this clip and found it a very interesting concept and they way how everything fits in with each other. Even so, the fact how they interpreted this idea within 2 characters was amazing, fun and appealing to their target audience, which looks like young children. 'It's a weird concept'- Kevin Reher,  producer (born in Bellevue)...in my opinion? Weird and wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment